Privilege License



The Privilege License fee has been repealed in North Carolina, effective July 1, 2015. As a result, privilege licenses are no longer required in the City of Statesville except for beer and wine licenses.

Beer and Wine Privilege License Information
(Click here for form)

Who must obtain a beer and wine license?
Any business or person selling beer or wine inside the city limits of Statesville.

How do I obtain a beer and wine license?
You must first obtain a license from the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission. Once you have received your license from the State, bring that license to the Collections Department and complete an application.

When does the Beer and Wine license expire?
Beer and wine license expire April 30th of each year. Renewal notices will be sent out in March prior to the expiration of your license.

If you have any additional questions, please call Finance Customer Services Office at 704-878-3564.

Collections Manager
Fax 704-878-3457

Mailing Address
City of Statesville
P.O. Box 1111
Statesville, NC 28687-1111

Physical Address
City Office Building
301 S. Center St.
Statesville, NC 28677

Business Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM