Rock climbing is one of the fastest growing sports in America and offers an exciting and challenging mental and physical workout emphasizing strength, flexibility, and endurance. The staff at SFAC is dedicated to providing the training, support, and encouragement that our climbers need in order to get the most possible out of their climbing experience. That's why our wall was designed to meet varying skill levels and lifestyles.
- 25 foot imprint climbing surface
- 6 top rope stations
- 2 auto belay stations
- Climbing area for multitude of uses-training programs, kids climbing, birthday parties
- Area designated for first time and veteran climbers
- Several areas for challenging lead climbs
- Subtle features to perfect climbing abilities and enhance balance
- Attractive boulder area that offers opportunity to warm up and encourage the climbing community to grow
- Tuesday 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday 6 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Harness: $1 for members & $5 for non-members
Shoes: $1 for members & non-members
Wall Rentals and Parties
The Climbing Wall is available for private parties. If you would like more information about parties, rates, and availability or to schedule a party, please contact Kaylyn Chapman, our Climbing Wall Coordinator, at 704.878.3944.