City Bulletin

EMERGENCY:  Call 911 for serious emergencies.

Electrical Outages:

If you experience an electrical outage, report it to 704-878-3479.

Water/Sewer Problems:

To report problems with your water or sewer system, call 704-878-3406.


City crews will scrape major roads and take care of icey bridges and major road.  Please remain inside unless it is absolutely necessary.

To report a road issue, call 704-878-3406.


Posted in: Home Page

Nancy Davis
Public Affairs Director
email Nancy