Historic Preservation Committee Meeting Agenda August 24, 2023
The Statesville Historic Preservation Commission will conduct a regular meeting on August 24, 2023 at 7:00pm. The meeting will be held in the city council chambers on the 2nd Floor in City Hall, 227 S Center Street.
- Roll Call & Swearing In
- Review and approval of July 27, 2023 HPC Meeting Minutes
- Consideration of settlement agreement between Dustin McCrary and the Statesville Historic Preservation Commission regarding Board of Adjustment case (A23-01) and Board of Adjustment case (A23-03).
- Consideration for a Certificate of Appropriateness (COA23-10) from Keith Hubbard on behalf of Dianne Steele to remove existing rear carport and install new handicap accessible ramp with a new deck and new stairs at the rear elevation on the property located at 403 Walnut Street; Tax Map 4734-84-8839.
- Consideration for a Certificate of Appropriateness (COA23-14) from Jae and Mel Ellenburg to build an addition to the structure with a gable, copper awning and wood corbels; add a gable to front entry with a decorative wooden bracket; install stone veneer to existing front façade; install cedar shakes to front gables; install board and batten shutters to front and east elevation; remove all vinyl from structure; replace existing asphalt shingles with new asphalt shingles, remove a portion of existing perimeter brick wall, and place a new brick wall in side yard on the property located at 419 Davie Avenue; Tax Map 4744-17-5536.
- Consideration for a Certificate of Appropriateness (COA23-15) from Arna Deter, representing Dustin McCrary, to install a metal fence and wood fence in the side yard on the property located at 117 Kelly Street; Tax Map 4734-85-8770.
- Other Business