Skip To Content

Pay Now

Report Street/Stop Sign Issues

If a STOP SIGN has been stolen or knocked down, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.  

A missing or damaged stop sign creates a very dangerous situation for motorists. 

To report other road maintenance concerns, such as potholes, highway debris, and other issues, use the contact form below. We ask that you include your phone number and email so that we may follow up with your request. Please make sure to include the location and nature of the issue.

For immediate problems call 704-932-3828

Please note that streets signs are NCDOT's responsibility. To contact them about an issue visit here.

Report Street/Stop Sign Issue

Full Name


Email Address


Security Measure