Skip To Content

Pay Now


The following permits must be submitted and paid through Iredell County’s online permitting system – Citizen Self-Service:

  • Water tap
  • Sewer tap
  • New construction special meters

Click HERE to be redirected to the Citizen Self-Service page. 

More information on the Citizen Self Service permitting system including a user guide and account registration instructions can be found HERE.

Permits for irrigation meters and sewer-deduct meters for sewer-only customers who have a third-party water provider need to submit and pay in person at the Public Utilities Office located at 301 S. Center Street.

Have other questions about permits for public utilities?  Please contact Autumn Hill at 704-878-3567 or via email