The Adopt-A-Street Program in Statesville, North Carolina is a partnership between the City of Statesville NC and its merchants and residents. Groups or individuals agree to adopt an area and take responsibility for keeping the street and sidewalk clean.
How can you get involved?
1. View available City streets.
2. Please pick a segment that is at least .25 miles (approximately 1300 feet) long.
3. Once the application is reviewed and approved, you will be notified and your group name will be confirmed for the signs. The notification process takes 2-4 weeks.
4. You will be notified when signs are made and installed on your segment of roadway.
5. Schedule your first litter pickup day!!! (But read the guidelines first!)
When participating in a Litter Pickup Event, please:
*Do not pick up the following items:
*If these items are identified, please call the Street Department for proper disposal at 704-878-3414.* (Upon request, vests and gloves will be provided by the City)